Sunday, August 16, 2009

Lazy Sundays..

I'm going to try and improve my photoshop skills with a weekly collage. Here is the first.

Today we went out for breakfast, I wore my 50's "dotty" dress. I still need to find a blue cardigan to match it, but never mind. Then we came home and watched "How to Marry a Millionare." Lauren Bacall's hair is perfect and Marilyn looks so cute in her cats eye glasses. I think most people remember her as a sex symbol, but she had great comic talent - she steals the scene for most of the film. If you haven't seen it, rent it asap!

We are going to Melbourne on the 2nd of September for a few days. Garth has a job interview at a Hot Rod shop there and if he gets it, we're moving in January. I'm soooo excited! I know it sounds cliche, but I do feel Melbourne has more of a "creative" vibe. Plus, our super friend Sandra is moving there from Iceland, so we'll have a buddy in our new city. I just have to decide what to do down there...
work tomorrow..boo hoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!