Saturday, April 24, 2010

Art Melbourne 10!



Garth and I were lucky enough to score opening night tickets to Art Melbourne 10, courtesy of Miss Gemma Jones. She manages Outre Gallery, which showcases lowbrow,contemporary international pop, street, tiki, pop surrealism, modern folk, retro with a twist and underground art. Do yourself a favour, head over there now!

Outré is at D12

Installation of Outré stand at Art Melbourne 2010

Installation of Outré stand at Art Melbourne 2010

Garth and Karlee

Basically the exhibition is a collection of galleries, each bringing their best works, under one roof. It really is worth a look, (although, I did spend most of my time at the Outre booth...I couldn't help it! Excellent friends and excellent art!)

Friends with You + Shag

Sweeeet!

Terry and his super cute daughter

Beci Orpin little birdie collage - so lovely!

Opening night

Lots to see - if you're not in Melbourne, check out the Outre gallery shop - you can order their awesome stuff there. Three cheers for Outre and Art Melbourne!

2 comments:

  1. That looks amazing! And I adore Outre gallery. I want to go to Melbourne again, soon.
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks fabulous! I love that "I'm pretty when I'm angry" :) Too bad I don't live in Australia.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!