Saturday, May 15, 2010

Deadstock 30's Hats For Sale!



So I chanced upon a bag of deadstock 30's hats. Who wants one? $20 Australian plus postage!



They're made from pure wool felt, with grosgrain ribbon trim.
**click for bigger pictures**





They're all the same size and shape, but are available in 3 different colours. Email me if you're interested and let me know which one you're after. There's beige with dark brown ribbon, chocolate brown with chocolate ribbon and dark brown with cream ribbon.
My email address is: karleeslater@optusnet.com.au
I'm more than happy to post anywhere in the world!

4 comments:

  1. I got the one bra yesterday! Thanks so so much. Do you want me to pay a little extra because of the shipping cost? Anyway it is adorable and I plan on wearing it often. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, don't worry! I'm glad you liked it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo Ooo i love these hats! , if only it were the end of the month when i have money :I xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, these are lovely!

    I'd love to get my hands one one of the cream colored ones with the brown ribbon trim, but I don't know what shipping would be to St. Paul, Minnesota, in the states (home of F Scott Fitzgerald, so I love your blog name!).

    You've got a great blog here, and I'm glad I found it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!