Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sweet Jelly Roll...







Last night we went to Sweet Jelly Roll, which was oince a monthly club night here in Melbourne. One of my favourite local bands, Clairy Browne and the Bangin' Rackettes, had their EP launch at The Spanish Club.



The theme of the night was 60's Spanish Harlem, which is quite obscure! I wore this late 30's black crepe dress and a red rose... I tried! I'll post some event pictures once they're done - everyone looked great. Check out this video from the past events!



I didn't want to be dancing with my bulky camera, so I too a few "before' shots... (you can see my cat!)

Garth wore a vintage 50's 3 peice suit and looked rather sharp.



I'm off to pick up a hire truck to move all my gear into the shop!

5 comments:

  1. You look so gorgeous, hope you had fun! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun. I love your dress.
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress is stunning and your hair and makeup, divine! Garth looks just like my husband, without facial hair! How funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you look stunning!

    BTW I chose your lovely blog for an award on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!