Sunday, October 23, 2011

Op Shop Finds...

I've recently moved house and although my room is really small, I spend a lot of time there and I really love it. I'm working on my terrarium and succulent collections and having fun organising my things the way I like them.


This was an awesome find. Someone has made an old cotton reel into an egg timer. Such strange things to put together but I really like it.
You know when you walk in to an op shop and see something amazing behind the counter and you don't even know if it's for sale? So you ask the lady and she says "Yes." Then you swallow and ask "How much?" And she says...""I dunno. $4?" Sweet.


I got this nice glass container from the same shop. It's Avon. How much? $5. Awesome.

Sometimes the op shop gods are on my side.

6 comments:

  1. Oh that's wonderful! That little old reel is a darling little trinket :)
    My nanna has one of those class keepers, it's where she hides all her lollies.
    xErin

    anodetoreverie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice finds! I had one of those cotton reel egg timers when I was little; it was from the Charles Darwin museum and I thought it was pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so envious of that Avon glass container. It's just divine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leather Laptop Bags can now be customized as per your needs at azzuraa.com. We manufacture leather laptop bags using fine Italian leather only.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!