Saturday, December 19, 2009

Good Pincurls, Great Music...


Last night, the best band ever played a show. They only play once or twice a year, so I had to go. In honour of the occasion, I did super tiny pincurls and wore one of my favourite dresses.


The band is the Horrortones.

They're a soul cover band, which has the potential to suck, but it doesn't. Not one little bit. It's made up of members of my other favourite bands, which is also a plus! It was such a great night. They played songs by Sam and Dave, Joe Tex, Blacktop, Otis Redding, The Dirtbombs, King Khan and his Shrines and Sam Cooke. There was much dancing, and the pincurls held all night long. (Support bands were The Prehistorics and Velociraptor.)


Cool.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun and your hair looks great! I went to see Kitty, Daisy and Lewis the other night which was also a great excuse to get dressed up and have a dance to some good old rockabilly music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable!! I am so glad I stumbled on your blog-I love it-thanks for sharing all this vintage goodness~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!