Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Captains of Industry...



I work here.



It's really amazing.



You should come for a coffee if you're in Melbourne.



We're located at Level 1, 2 Somerset Place, just off Little Bourke St in the city.



We are a shoemaker,



a tailor,



a hairdresser,



a cafe,



a vintage store,



and an amazing space.



You should come. Bring the boys in your life - they'll love it too.



You can get cheap, simple, great quality food, like a pear and blue cheese roll,



or a tin mug of our home made ginger beer.



We're open Monday to Friday, 8-5pm and on Saturdays from 10-5pm.

So come!

12 comments:

  1. I'd heard the name, but it looks so fab I know I'll have to drop in now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great space. now all i need to do is find a way to get to melbourne stat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, looks amazing, I love my coffee and my vintage so I will see you there soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fantastic. If I'm in Melbourne any time in the near future I shall have to take a look!
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, that looks and sounds like something out of a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looks incredible.
    i'll definitely keep it in mind when we go to melbourne, whenever that will be!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what do you do there?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe I haven't been there yet! I must check it out next time I meet my beau in the city for lunch ...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!