Saturday, May 29, 2010

SUNDAY BEST VINTAGE JUMBLE SALE!!!

It's on again and you're all invited...



This time next week, on Sunday, June 6th, Captains of Industry (my work) is holding a jumble sale. I've posted about this before, it's always great fun!
Here's a map for those in Melbourne...we'll be at the yellow dot from 12-5pm.



There will be fairy floss, the amazing photobooth and great food and coffee! We're having a bake off comp too! So, if you like 30's-60's vintage,(if you're reading this, I'm guessing you do) come along. Bring your buddies for an afternoon of great (and affordable) vintage shopping.

See you there!

7 comments:

  1. Sounds great!! Love the new header too!!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wish I could attend! Can you pitch in for a plane ticket?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always work sundays :( wish I could go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds delightful! I can't wait to find a special treasure on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very well
    information you write it very clean. I’m very lucky to get this information from you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just came across your blog from I'm not sure where, and wanted to say I really like it! I'm just beginning to learn to sew and can't wait until I can make something as lovely as those dresses from a few posts down. Also you seem to work in the most incredible space in all of Melbourne? Looks so great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!